Looking for the best vitamin C serum, the consumer may come across a company called Kleem Organics. This brand is associated with Jeunesse, a skincare company that offers earnings opportunities to its customers/representatives in a manner similar to Avon. For example, Jeunesse appears to offer some of its representatives specialized skin care products and even help with building out their own website. Although the logistics of how the products are sold may initially seem irrelevant to the consumer, anyone considering Kleem Organics products must keep this in mind as a company that doesn’t do its marketing in-house has less control over the claims made by its representatives who are trying to make a sale and may not fully understand the ingredient formulations. As such, it is important to pay special attention when considering Kleem Organics as an overzealous seller may inadvertently make erroneous claims about the product and create unreasonable expectations.
Is Kleem Organics Skincare Worth The Money?
A common question about this brand is if the products are worth the cost.
In our opinion, Kleem Organics products deliver value for money, but take a look at other brands that don’t require you to sacrifice your precious money.
We recommend brands that are committed to developing clean yet effective products.
One brand is Carrot & Stick, a clean skincare brand that perfectly balances the gentle nurturing of plants with the powerful results of innovative science.
Carrot & Stick intro bundles deliver great value for money because you can bundle 3 full-size products worth up to
$240 for $88.
Kleem Organics Products
As of the time of this writing, Kleem Organics focused its efforts on just one product; the Advance Ultra Lift Vitamin C Serum. This face serum is designed as an anti aging product, and relies on the antioxidant properties of vitamin C to heal the skin.
Vitamin C is a powerful skin care ingredient that has been shown to achieve reduction in red or brown spots on the skin, improvement in skin tone, and the strengthening of the skin’s collagen support network. Some companies, like Perricone MD, have even created entire skin care lines around the benefits of vitamin C.
However, it’s important to keep in mind that vitamin C in Kleem Organics, or any other topical cream, may provide limited results. After all, topical products are limited in their ability to penetrate skin deeply enough, and may be unable to address serious skin sagging or shifting of facial fats.
Therefore, individuals with deep wrinkles and advanced skin elasticity issues may need to consider other treatment options, including non invasive cosmetic procedures and cosmetic surgery.
Kleem Organics Product Ingredients
In addition to vitamin C, the Advance Ultra Lift Vitamin C Serum has a number of other ingredients. Let’s take a look at the formulation in more detail.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This Kleem Organics ingredient is a very common addition to face serums and creams. Many brands rely on this chemical because it’s able to attract large quantities of moisture to the treatment site, thereby increasing skin plumpness and reducing wrinkles. Additionally, because this chemical is naturally present in the human body, the chances of an adverse reaction are quite low.
- Vitamin E: Valued for its ability to repair skin damage, vitamin E is used commonly in skin care applications, and is even added to soap to preserve it longer.
- Aloe Vera: This Kleem Organics ingredient has been used in skin care for thousands of years. The juice of the aloe leaf has natural anti-inflammatory properties, which has made it popular in many applications. Some companies have even started creating drinkable juice from this ingredient, as a way to help individuals heal stomach ulcers.
- Arginine: Kleem Organics vitamin C serum also contains an amino acid called arginine. This chemical acts as a building block for many skin structures and can help encourage skin healing when applied topically.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient has been gaining in popularity over the last decade, as part of society’s overall focus on organic and natural ingredients in skin care. When manufactured correctly, jojoba oil can boost skin moisture and repair damage through antioxidants.
- Witch Hazel: Kleem Organics vitamin C serum also contains a common skin toning ingredient called witch hazel. However, though this ingredient is widely utilized in skin care applications, it has been known to have a drying effect on the skin and may also cause irritation.
Kleem Organics Serum Container
One of the sales messages promoted by Kleem Organics is the airless container in which the serum is sold. This is a very important aspect of skin care packaging that doesn’t get enough attention; beneficial ingredients can be degraded when exposed to oxygen or to light. By preventing exposure to air, Kleem Organics may be extending the useful life and effectiveness of the serum.
Kleem Organics Reviews
Reviews for the Kleem Organics vitamin C serum are generally positive. Though most consumers seem to have been satisfied with this item, others suggested that the serum wasn’t very effective. For example, some Kleem Organics reviews complain that the serum simply didn’t produce a visible result and was too expensive.
However, it’s also important to note that the changing price of the product may play a role in consumer reviews. For example, the official distribution for this serum is conducted through Amazon.com (it’s not available on the manufacturer’s website), where the regular price is listed as $79.99, while the sale price is $34.99. Because it is not possible to tell when this price reduction occurred, the consumer must keep in mind that some negative Kleem Organics reviews may have been written by consumers who paid full price for the product, and may have left better reviews if they purchased it on sale.
What Are Alternatives to Kleem Organics?
There’s no need to compromise when it comes to finding skincare that’s effective and safe.
If you’re looking for effective skincare products that skip harmful toxins, one brand we recommend is Carrot & Stick.
Carrot & Stick is committed to creating plant-derived formulas that deliver extraordinary results without relying on toxic chemicals or standard preservatives.
Carrot & Stick takes a tough love approach to skincare, perfectly balancing the gentle nurturing of plants with innovative science.