When looking for a moisturizer that may help tighten skin, some consumers may turn to a Korean skin care product called Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream. This cream is claimed by the manufacturer to significantly improve moisture levels in the skin, while providing the body with hydrolyzed collagen for a tightening effect. However, although Korean skin care brands may have become popular due to their originality, Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream may not be the right choice for everyone. Sometimes consumers end up spending a lot of money on topical products in the hopes of correcting deep wrinkles, and have unrealistic expectations about what a topical cream may achieve. Further, Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream contains ingredients like fragrance, which have no skin care benefits, yet can cause a number of side effects. Therefore, reading Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream reviews and working with a skin care specialist can be very helpful in ensuring that this anti aging cream is indeed the right choice for you.
How Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream Works
This anti aging face cream works in several ways. Firstly, Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream has a number of moisturizing ingredients, like glycerin, to deliver hydration to the skin and boost the health of skin cells. Additionally, the cream contains hydrolyzed collagen, which may tighten skin in the long term.
However, Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream does not have significant ingredient presence for skin brightening. Therefore, individuals with dark spots on face may need an additional product in their skin care routine to address hyperpigmentation.
Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream Ingredients
Let’s take a deeper look at some of the ingredients in Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream to better understand how this cream works.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: This ingredient is very interesting because it suggests the presence of collagen, but the ingredient would be more accurately described as “peptides.” Collagen plays a huge role in how our skin looks, because the fibers interconnect to form a support structure in the dermis. However, collagen molecules are typically too large to be absorbed through the skin. Therefore, products like Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream include this ingredient in hydrolyzed form, which means the original molecule is broken down into smaller peptides, which may be able to penetrate the skin more deeply, to assist in rebuilding the skin’s support network.
- Butylene Glycol: This Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream ingredient is a relatively cheap raw material, and therefore often found in skin care formulations to help boost the formula. The main benefit of butylene glycol for skin care is a conditioning and softening effect it can produce.
- Hydrogenated Lecithin: To help keep the cream more homogenous, some manufacturers include hydrogenated lecithin within the formula. In addition to improving the appearance of the cream, this chemical also has moisturizing benefits.
- Kaolin: This Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream ingredient is a derivative from kaolin clay. When used in face masks, this chemical is meant to provide a rejuvenating effect, while at the same time pulling out excess oil. In face creams, however, it is more commonly included to produce a soothing benefit.
- Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract: One of the benefits of this Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream ingredient has to do with the vitamin C and vitamin A it contains. The former has limited skin brightening abilities and may boost collagen production, while the latter improves skin cell efficiency, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dull skin.
- Silica: This ingredient plays a role in connective tissues within our body. When included in products like Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream, silica is meant to improve the skin’s support network. However, this chemical is more commonly consumed as part of an oral collagen supplement.
Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream Side Effects
Serious adverse reaction is not believed to be a major concern with Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream. However, fragrance can cause skin irritation and rashes in some individuals.
Further, this anti aging cream also contains alcohol, which can produce a drying effect. Though it shouldn’t be an issue for individuals with oily or normal skin, those with dry or combination skin types may wish to take extra care when trying this face cream.
Where to Buy Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream
Those looking for where to buy Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream can obtain the product directly from the manufacturer’s website. However, there will be a wait time to receive the item, as it is shipped from Korea. Consumers who would prefer to get the item sooner might be able to find it through large ecommerce portals.
Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream Reviews
Some consumers have found that this anti aging cream wasn’t as hydrating as they had expected. Therefore, individuals with dry skin may need an additional moisturizer in their skin care routine to make up for any lack of hydration. Other than that, Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream reviews are generally positive.
What Are Alternatives to Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream?
There’s no need to compromise when it comes to finding skincare that is effective and safe. Carrot & Stick takes a tough love approach to skincare, perfectly balancing the power of plants with cutting edge science. Not only is Carrot & Stick good for your skin, it is also good for the environment as the formulas skip harmful chemicals commonly found in skin care products.