Is Le Jeune Cream Effective?
The “Le Jeune” in Le Jeune Cream literally translates into “the young” from French. This anti aging cream is currently being promoted by a number of affiliate marketers, many of whom claim to have tried the product and to have seen great results. However, even though the affiliate websites still rave about the benefits of Le Jeune Cream, the actual product seems to have been temporarily discontinued by the manufacturer. Instead of finding a free trial or a way to purchase this product, the consumer will inevitably stumble upon other creams, with different names, which are claimed to have many similar benefits. All of this can make the assessment of Le Jeune Cream a frustrating and confusing process for the average consumer. To help you better understand how this cream works and the ingredients contained in the Le Jeune Cream formulation, we’ve dug into some of the facts to bring you the most important highlights.
Le Jeune Cream Ingredients
Before discussing Le Jeune Cream reviews or the cost of the product, the most important thing to consider are the ingredients inside the formulation. Let’s take a closer look:
- Matrixyl 3000: This is one of the newest anti aging ingredients in the industry and is a step-up from its predecessor, Matrixyl. According to some studies, the Matrixyl 3000 in Le Jeune Cream is believed to stimulate collagen production by “fooling” the body into perceiving skin damage. It achieves this effect through a combination of peptides. As the skin’s natural healing processes take hold, the quantity of collagen fibers in the dermis begins to increase, leading to skin tightening and reduction of wrinkles.
- Argireline: Unlike Matrixyl 3000, which can take a long time to show effects, the Argireline in Le Jeune Cream was designed to provide immediate smoothing of certain types of wrinkles.
- Shea Butter: To give the skin a moisturizing boost, Le Jeune Cream is also thought to include shea butter. Rich in lipids, shea butter can deliver significant moisture to the skin and boost the health of skin cells.
- Neodermyl: This Le Jeune Cream ingredient is a specialty chemical manufactured by Induchem Companies. According to some skin care experts, this ingredient may boost collagen and elastin content in the skin. This ingredient is supposedly so good, that the manufacturer refers to it as a “needle-free collagen elastin filler,” which works by revitalizing aging fibroblasts. If such claims are true, then Neodermyl is certainly a breakthrough ingredient, because one of the biggest causes for depletion of collagen in the skin is the breakdown of fibroblasts – the cells that produce collagen.
- Vitamins C & E: Additionally, Le Jeune Cream is said to contain vitamins C and E, which are known for their antioxidant effects. In addition to skin damage repair, vitamin C is also thought to play a role in stimulation of collagen growth.
It’s important to note that the above list of ingredients only focuses on active chemicals in the Le Jeune Cream formulation. To avoid potentially serious side effects from this cream, it is vital to discuss the full ingredient list with a dermatologist or skin care expert.
How Le Jeune Cream Works
Based on the list of active ingredients, Le Jeune Cream seems to work via a two-pronged approach.
Firstly, it aims to provide immediate effects with Argireline by relaxing the facial muscles responsible for expression wrinkles.
Secondly, the cream focuses on longer-term effects by attempting to boost the amount of collagen in the skin with ingredients like Matrixyl 3000 and Neodermyl.
Although both of these approaches do have some merit to them in theory, it’s important to note that not all of the ingredients in Le Jeune Cream have been conclusively proven to be effective.
Additionally, there isn’t yet a full consensus on ingredients like Neodermyl and its ability to repair fibroblasts. Further, some skin care experts suggest that lengthening the lifespan of fibroblasts may be outright dangerous, as this could theoretically lead to damaged cellular DNA and increase the risk of cancer.
Le Jeune Cream Reviews
Unfortunately, there are not many third-party Le Jeune Cream reviews available for the consumer conducting her research. Some affiliate promotional websites seem to post reviews on their websites, but this feedback is often very exuberant and jovial. As such, it is difficult to tell whether these Le Jeune Cream reviews are genuine, as there doesn’t seem to be an original source for them.